Monday, January 15, 2018

Getting passive income and Being business owner

Getting passive income and Being business owner
I would like to mentioned again that everybody know ( E,S, B, I)
i would like to ask which position you are right now. I used to be employee and Self-employed. Therefore, being a employee have good point that i am having salary every month and i had 2 days off per week no matter what my company situation, however, i need to work everyday from 9 am to 5 pm and my life is like under arrest from my house and office and there is no freedom at all.
Therefore, i had change my employee's life to self-employed life and everything is under my control. The more i tried hard, the more i can get money, but i need to work like crazy and i cannot even rest at all because i could not earn any money if i stopped working or closed the shop.
I realized that i would not have anything when i retired or being sick and i got shocked. As the result, i was looking for something that i start the business which is working for me even though i was on holiday,
If you want to find out more,pleas click the link below
http://www.kyalsin.com/inco1/

Best wishes,
Lin Lin

No comments:

Post a Comment