Wednesday, March 21, 2018

How to become successful in online business as newbie?

How to become successful in online business as newbie?
If you are a new one to do do internet business or make money online, do not worry about anything and you can do step by step.
When i started online business, i just start from scratch and i do not even have money, therefore, i did not quit the job and save the money to get resources for my online business to get passive income and become business owner. My dream is big even though I am working at company as a staff and working for other people. My dream become bigger and bigger whenever i go to work because i don't want to work for other people and i want to work for myself.  Apart from being employee, i did invest a bit in stock and after that i save all the profits to do my business. I do not even have money to start online business strait away. The most important thing is what you want to do , what you want to be and how do you want to stay. You need to ask yourself. For me, after finding out all those question , i made up my mind and i used my salary for my foundation and stepping stone for my future and run for my business while working and overcoming a lot of obstacles.Whatever you want to achieve your goal, everything is not easy and simple.
People can learn from their mistake and experience and they can reach their goal.
Before i do internet business to get passive income, i do not know how to do or start. Therefore, i need to educate myself how to run my business an how to achieve my success. Otherwise i might be throwing my money and time to be wasted so that you can learn everything step by step before you go further and can avoid big obstacles.
When you do your online business to get passive income, there are a lot of things you can do , apart form website, freelance, ebook publishing and survery or review.
There are things that you can do to get residual income for example, health and fitness,
weight loss, martial arts, yoga. Alll you need to do is you can create book or video and these are your own products and you can sell at amazon, ebay, clickbank or you can sell at your website if you have blog or website or whatever you have. After creating your video lessons or book , you should make them popular by advertising and getting traffic for your products and you will get the result depending on how big circle you have.
If you have your own product and publish one time, you can post and sell your products all the time and your income are flowing automatically no matter where you are staying or even you are on holiday. Therefore, you make your work one time and you are getting income as long as you have it. It is not like employee who need need to work all the time and get salary. if they stop working , no more money is coming in.That is the big difference between employee and business owner. Please think about  the logic, when you get older and cannot work, how will you get money. Therefore, it is good time to learn first and  start your own business. Therefore, you become business owner and get residual income flowing all the time. Please educate yourself first.
If you want to find out more , please check the link below

http://www.kyalsin.com/inco1/

friendly from
lin lin

No comments:

Post a Comment